The person responsible for the processing of your data:
This website belongs to GLOBAL MASK INTERNATIONAL SL with tax ID number: B-64895923 and registered address C/
La Coma, 43 -08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages - Barcelona (Spain)
Barcelona Companies Register, Volume 40579, folio, sheet b638103, Entry 1
It carries out production intermediary activities and the sale of rubber masking products for industrial painting.
For what purpose we treat your data.
In GLOBAL MASK INTERNATIONAL SL we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to manage the sending of the information requested and provide offers of products and / or services of interest, we will also elaborate a “commercial profile” based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
Duration of data processing:
Criteria for the retention of data: They shall be kept for as long as there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
What is the legitimacy of data processing:
The prospective offer of goods and services is based on the consent requested, without the withdrawal of this consent in any case being conditional on the performance of the service contract.
To which recipients are data communicated?
The data will not be communicated to any recipient, unless legally required.
What are your rights when you give us your details?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them in GLOBAL MASK INTERNATIONAL SL.
- Interested persons have the right to have access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 of the RGPD, data subjects may request a limitation on the processing of their data. In this case, we will only retain them to exercise or defend claims.
- The interested parties may object to the processing of their data for the purpose of sending the information requested and provide us with offers of products and / or services of interest. GLOBAL MASK INTERNATIONAL SL shall cease to process the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons or to exercise or defend possible claims.
- By virtue of the right to portability, data subjects have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller.
How can you exercise your rights?
By writing addressed to GLOBAL MASK INTERNATIONAL SL, C/ La Coma, 43 -08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages - Barcelona (Spain). or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in right, as photocopy of the DNI and indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
What are the dunning channels?
The data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, and the way to contact it is through the website. http://www.agpd.es.